Processes of Ordering







HOW TO KNOW THE PRICE - GET QUOTE

* EMAIL or
Please select the items you like and contact me by email here

* ORDER FORM or
Please select the items you like and fill in the order form here

* CHATBOX
Chatbox is at the BOTTOM RIGHT of my website. Let's talk in Chatbox below for the prices. There is sometime I might be offline but you can leave message there with your email. I will contact you soon


HOW TO PLACE ORDER

* After you have selected the item you like and obtained the price(as shown above), I will send you an invoice for payment. You may make payment using Credit Cards or Paypal or Western Union or Moneygram or Bank Transfer

* Please click here to know more about the payment methods


HANDLING TIME
* Normally I will need around 2weeks of handling time. Longer handling time will be needed if there are large quantities of orders. 


Shipping
* I will notify you a tracking number once I have your item delivered
* Please click here to know more about the shipping method


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
August 11, 2017 at 8:05 AM

How much for a crystal starbucks cup?- TuffTitan@csu.fullerton.edu

Anonymous
August 11, 2017 at 8:05 AM

Thank you

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 - 2012. ZoeCrystal - All Rights Reserved
Email : oursfashions@gmail.com