About Us






 Zoe Yu (Owner)


☞ Welcome to Zoe House of Crystal


Dear All Bling Bling Fans, I am Zoe who lives in a peaceful area in Hong Kong, sometimes in Penang of Malaysia.:)


(Hong Kong)


(Penang)


 I think every girls must have a dream to have bling bling world in their room or house.   So do I. I love all of the bling bling stuffs. That's why we are connected here in my website.We are making and selling super sparkly handmade things like cellphone cases, tablet cases, handbags, purses,boots, sneakers, sandals, flip flops, jackets, gloves, scarfs, accessories, etc and all of them come with shinning sparkly crystals and pearls

(World of Crystals)


All of my products here are handmade by me or my partners. We promise you they are good in quality

All photos here are taken from real object. WHAT YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET! 


My website does not have the prices of my products. Please EMAIL ME or fill in the ORDER FORM or chat with me in the CHATBOX below and I will let you know the price. 

Please do not hesitate to talk to me because I am not going to bite you.

I'm selling online only , do not have a real store or shop.
Business Hours:9:00am to 12:00pm (GMT +8 Hong Kong Time)



LET'S CRYSTALLIZE THE WORLD


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

+ comments + 7 comments

April 15, 2011 at 3:20 PM

你好,我想問下Rabito 立體兔子iphone 4有乜野colour?
同埋,如果今日落訂,幾錢有貨?我想送比人做bday gift
thxxxx ^^

April 16, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Hi,Luz
we've 4 colour
after yr pay i will post within 24hr,
about de prices i sent to ur mail,
thx for ask.

Yu

Anonymous
July 21, 2011 at 5:32 AM

Hi Zoe,

I just got the LV Alma style bag with the hello kitty. GORGEOUS!! It was packaged very well, and thank you for the extra stones and the little keychain!!

I can't wait until I receive the black birkin style with hello kitty!! :) **a gift for my best friend**

I already want to buy more.

November 19, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hi,

Please could you email me the price list for your kids and womens beaded ugg boots, the chanel ones etc. Thanks,

my mail is Libbyahamilton@hotmail.co.uk

Libby

Anonymous
December 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

hello whats the price for the hermes bag with hello Kitty?

Anonymous
November 11, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Hi there
What is the price of your my little pony cream style iPhone 6 cases?

Anonymous
November 14, 2014 at 2:04 AM

hello, i need to know how much the hello kitty pearls and bling out uggs are. i need a price asap. i want to place a big order but i need a price. Can you also include the price for you women hello kitty gloves. my email (bendercatherine87@yahoo.com) please contact back asap so i can place my orders. thks

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 - 2012. ZoeCrystal - All Rights Reserved
Email : oursfashions@gmail.com